Leonardo DRS Guardian Scholarship Fund
Administered by The National Guard Educational Foundation
APPLICATION CRITERIA AND INFORMATION
Eligibility Criteria for ALL Scholarship Grants
1. A scholarship applicant must be a dependent son or daughter of a National Guard member who died in an operational or training mission in support of Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation New Dawn.
2. All scholarship grants are to help cover the cost of tuition, applicable room and board, fees, and books.
3. All educational institutions to be attended by scholarship recipients must be geographically located within the SO United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam.
4. All scholarship applicants or previous scholarship recipients must apply or re-apply each year no later than June 30.
5. Send scholarship applications and required documentation to:
The National Guard Educational Foundation
Attention: Leonardo DRS Guardian Scholarship Fund
One Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
6. Scholarship recipients will be notified no later than August 1.
7. All scholarship grants awarded will be paid directly to the educational institution to be attended by the scholarship recipient.